March 25, 2012

14billion neurons firing at speed of 450 miles per hour :]

At any given moment,the brain has 14billion neurons firing at speed of 450 miles per hour. We don't have control over most of them. When we get chill..."goose bumps" . When we get excited... "adrenaline". The body naturally follow its impulses, which I think is part of what makes it so hard for us to control ours. Of course, sometimes we have impulses we would rather not control, that we later wish we had.


Small part from one of the episode in Greys, happens in my life too. Sometimes I wonder why, sometimes I wonder whether is it the best shot one can give or I can give? Sometimes I wonder whether am I doing the right thing and in the end it comes to the description of my blog : Everything Happens For A Reason..

Things happens and we have no control in it BUT yet we still have brain to make the right choices. So, Choose wisely. 

- mid of doing assingment-
-Kausy-
-4.42pm-

-

No comments:

Post a Comment